The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1891. Prior to moving into the former PM church in Ulverston Road, its first few meetings had been held in a room above what later became Harry Holme's motor showroom. [The source for all these details is an article on the Dalton Churches by Rev George Brassington, published in 'Barrow News', 14 May 1971]
It closed in 1971 at the end of its 80th Anniversary year with its members moving in to share with the former Congregational Church, to form the new Dalton United Reformed Church.
Churches of Christ or Disciples of Christ: a religious body which originated in the USA in 1811, through the work of Alexander Campbell, initially as a group within Presbyterianism and organised as a separate religious body in 1827. They are variously known as 'Campbellites', 'Disciples of Christ' and [especially in the UK] 'Churches of Christ'. The churches are congregationally organised, the Bible is the only basis of faith, and all creedal formulas are rejected. [Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church.]
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
The church is located at OS grid reference SD2329074171 (Lat/Lon 54.157605,-3.176215). You can see this on maps provided by: