DINKLEY, a township in Blackburn parish, Lancashire; on a branch of the river Ribble, 6 miles N of Blackburn. Acres, 500. Real property, £652. Pop., 120. Houses, 24.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD688359 (Lat/Lon: 53.818229, -2.473961), which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.