The church did not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1888. It closed in 1994.
There were either 2 or 3 huts behind it, one was used as a sunday school,the other was a cub hut. The church used to have inside steps and there was a bit at the top (a balcony) that the children used to go to and watch the sevice while the adults sat downstairs. There was also a bench outside the church in memory of a fireman who died.
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
It was located at SD7193005927 (Lat/Lon 53.549219,-2.425121). You can see this on maps provided by: