FAZAKERLEY, a township in Walton-on-the-Hill parish, Lancashire; on the Liverpool and Bolton railway, 5¾ miles N of Liverpool. It has a station on the railway. Acres, 1,688. Real property, £5,479. Pop., 407. Houses, 65. Fazakerley Hall is the seat of the Bullins.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- Bethany, Copplehouse Lane, Baptist
- Emmanuel, Longmoor Lane, Walton, Church of England
- St George, Sparrow Hall, Church of England
- St Paul, Formosa Drive, Church of England
- Lower Lane, Methodist
- Holy Name, Moss Pits Lane, Roman Catholic
- Our Lady of Sorrows, Stopgate Lane, Roman Catholic
- St Philomena, Sparrow Hall Rd, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Fazakerley area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Liverpool gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Fazakerley to another place. Walton on the Hill. maps of Fazakerley and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ383964 (Lat/Lon: 53.460709, -2.930780), Fazakerley which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.