We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Click on map to view parish boundaries in detail.
FAZAKERLEY, a township in Walton-on-the-Hill parish, Lancashire; on the Liverpool and Bolton railway, 5¾ miles N of Liverpool. It has a station on the railway. Acres, 1,688. Real property, £5,479. Pop., 407. Houses, 65. Fazakerley Hall is the seat of the Bullins.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- Bethany, Copplehouse Lane , Baptist
- Emmanuel, Longmoor Lane, Walton, Church of England
- St George, Sparrow Hall, Church of England
- St Paul, Formosa Drive, Church of England
- Lower Lane, Methodist
- Holy Name, Moss Pits Lane, Roman Catholic
- Our Lady of Sorrows , Stopgate Lane, Roman Catholic
- St Philomena, Sparrow Hall Rd, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Fazakerley area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.
The Register Office covering the Fazakerley area is Liverpool
Description and Travel
You can see pictures of Fazakerley which are provided by:
You can see the administrative areas
in which Fazakerley has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ383964 (Lat/Lon: 53.460709, -2.930780), Fazakerley which are provided by: