FAZAKERLEY, a township in Walton-on-the-Hill parish, Lancashire; on the Liverpool and Bolton railway, 5¾ miles N of Liverpool. It has a station on the railway. Acres, 1,688. Real property, £5,479. Pop., 407. Houses, 65. Fazakerley Hall is the seat of the Bullins.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- Bethany, Copplehouse Lane, Baptist
- Emmanuel, Longmoor Lane, Walton, Church of England
- St George, Sparrow Hall, Church of England
- St Paul, Formosa Drive, Church of England
- Lower Lane, Methodist
- Holy Name, Moss Pits Lane, Roman Catholic
- Our Lady of Sorrows, Stopgate Lane, Roman Catholic
- St Philomena, Sparrow Hall Rd, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Fazakerley area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.Liverpool gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Fazakerley to another place. Walton on the Hill. maps of Fazakerley and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ383964 (Lat/Lon: 53.460709, -2.930780), Fazakerley which are provided by:
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851
- Elgin Road Works
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview