HOLLINFARE, a chapelry in Warrington parish, Lancashire; on the river Mersey, 2 miles N of Heatley and Warburton r. station, and 6 ENE of Warrington. Post town, Warburton, under Warrington. Pop., 752. The living is a p. curacy in the diocese of Chester. Value, £136. Patron, the Rector of Warrington.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- St Helen, School Lane, Church of England
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Hollinfare area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Warrington. gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Hollinfare to another place. Rixton with Glazebrook, in the parish of Warrington. maps of Hollinfare and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ693911 (Lat/Lon: 53.415796, -2.463374), Hollinfare which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.