The church did not have a graveyard.
It was founded before 1895 and closed in 1988.
The Hollinwood Congregational Church (earlier in its history known as The Memorial Church or Chapel) was situated on the corner where Pump Street intersected with Manchester Road - on the Oldham side of where the new motorway/Hollinwood Avenue intersect with Manchester Road. The church building faced onto Manchester Road with the Sunday School building behind it taking the length of Pump Street. In view of plans for the motorway and declining numbers the church building was sold and the church united with Beulah Baptist Church where the members continue to meet and worship. The building, which had become a warehouse, has since been demolished. It was well known because of the prominence of its clock tower. Two histories of the Church have been written covering succesive periods of church life.
In 1972 the Congregational church joined with the English Presbyterian church to become the United Reformed Church.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
It was located at SD9056302680 (Lat/Lon 53.520704,-2.143803). You can see this on maps provided by: