The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded before 1888. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure. Built as a Temperance Hall in 1872; shown as a Bible Christian chapel on Ordnance Survey map of 1891. Bulmer's Directory of Furness & Cartmel, c1911, suggests that it was originally established by members of the Society of Friends, although confirmation has still to be found. Disused as a Bible Christian chapel c1907; merely shown as a hall on the Ordnance Survey map of 1913.
The building gradually fell into disrepair, but it was restored for social and community purposes during the 1990s.
The Bible Christians were formed in 1815 when they seceeded from the Wesleyan Methodists. In 1907 the Bible Christians merged with the United Methodist Free Church and the Methodist New Connexion to form the United Methodist Church.
In 1932 the United Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the Primitive Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.
It was located at SD2219677756 (Lat/Lon 54.189645,-3.193861). You can see this on maps provided by: