The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1796 and closed in 1957. It is now The Duke's Playhouse.
St. Anne's Church is another neat stone building, situate in Moorland, consecrated in 1796. It has accommodation for 500 worshippers, all the seats being free. The church has recently been renovated throughout. The living is a vicarage, of the value of about £200, in the gift of the Vicar of Lancaster, and incumbency of the Rev. A. S. Woodhouse Smith, M.A. The benefice received about £870 of Queen Anne's Bounty, vested in three per cent, bank annuities, and was further augmented by the ecclesiastical commissioners in 1842, in which year it was constituted a district. £200 was obtained from Queen Anne's Bounty fund, the remainder being raised by private subscription.
from Bulmer's History and Directory of Lancaster & District, 1912
The church was built by the Rev Robert Housman and consecrated in August 1796. Robert Housman, who was also JP for the county, was vicar there for 40 years.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.