Crosby, Little, coast township, Sefton par., SW. Lancashire, adjacent to Great Crosby, 1811 ac. and 1126 foreshore, pop. 553.
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles (1887)
- St Stephen, Kerslake Way, Hightown, Church of England
- ., Harkirk, Catholic Graveyard
- Our Lady of the Victories, Sandy Lane, Hightown, Roman Catholic
- St Mary, Back Lane, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Little Crosby area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Sefton South. gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Little Crosby to another place. Sefton. maps of Little Crosby and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD318016 (Lat/Lon: 53.506640, -3.029796), Little Crosby which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.