Hoole, Little, and Hoole, Much, 2 townships, Hoole par., N. Lancashire - L. H., 1223 ac. (22 water), pop. 440; M. H., 1776 ac. (30 water), pop. 581.
John Bartholomew, Gazetteer of the British Isles, 1887
- Liverpool Old Rd, Walmer Bridge, Primitive Methodist
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Little Hoole Moss area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Preston and South Ribble gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Little Hoole to another place. Hoole. maps of Little Hoole Moss and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD485238 (Lat/Lon: 53.708068, -2.781699), Little Hoole Moss which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- Mario (Lancashire Council maps, less than historic county)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.