The church did not have a graveyard.
It was founded before 1787 and on Mount Pleasant (Mount Pleasant Cemtral Hall) which closed in 1905 when they moved to Renshaw Street. It was purpose built in 1905 by the Bolton firm of Bradshaw and Gass for the Liverpool Methodist Mission on the site of the closed Unitarian church.
This building is on Renshaw St and backs onto Mount Pleasant - there is a memorial garden behind it, which can be accessed via Mount Pleasant or through the building. It has an interesting history, after closing as a church it has been a cinema, theatre, public house (Grand Central and later the Barcelona Bar) and is now used for arts & crafts and alternative shopping booths. The garden is called the Roscoe Memorial Garden - William Roscoe is buried there (poet, lawyer, botanist, artist, leading campaigner against the slave trade), the garden is actually on top of the graveyard. The memorial also honours Blanco White a Spanish poet who lived in Liverpool. Most people refer to it as the 'citadel'
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain. The Mount Pleasant church was located
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
The church is located at OS grid reference SJ3516690138 (Lat/Lon 53.404053,-2.976685). You can see this on maps provided by: