LUNT, a township in Sefton parish, Lancashire; on the river Alt, 8 miles N of Liverpool. Acres, 476. Real property, £1,200. Pop., 78. Houses, 12. Nearly all the property belongs to the Earl of Sefton.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Lunt area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.Sefton South.
You can see pictures of Lunt which are provided by:gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Lunt to another place. Sefton. maps of Lunt and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SD348018 (Lat/Lon: 53.508818, -2.984611), Lunt which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works (Zoom in via this one to see house numbers)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.