See the following book for a detailed description of the Albert Hall in the late 1940s and early 1950s when it attracted large congregations under the ministry of the Rev. William Gowland: D.Gowland and S.Roebuck, Never Call retreat: a biography of Bill Gowland (1990, Chester House publications).
The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1910. It closed in July 1969. There was a farewell service at the hall then led by the Albert Hall brass band we all pocessed across town to the Central Hall in Oldham Street
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
It was located at SJ8367597970 (Lat/Lon 53.478199,-2.247443). You can see this on maps provided by: