The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1868 and it closed after 1996. The original building was opened in 1868. Work on a new church was started in 1909 and it opened in June 1910. It was still open in 1996.
The Wesleyan Methodist church was formed in the 18th century from religous societies founded by John Wesley and his preachers. It suffered many secessions, but was the largest Nonconformist denomination in the 19th century. In 1932 the Wesleyan Methodists joined with the Primitive Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.