486 - Oldham Werneth, 487 - Oldham Westwood, 488 - Oldham St Mary's, 489 - Oldham St Peter, 490 - Oldham Mumps, 491 - Oldham St James
This map is extracted from:
Kain, R.J.P., Oliver, R.R., Historic Parishes of England and Wales: an Electronic Map of Boundaries before 1850 with a Gazetteer and Metadata [computer file]. Colchester, Essex: History Data Service, UK Data Archive [distributor], 17 May 2001. SN: 4348.