The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1874. A bottle containing information was planted by Mr. John Binns of Cowling - he was a mill owner - John Binns & Sons, Croft Mill, Cowling. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure .
In 1907 the United Methodist Free Church merged with the Methodist New Connexion and the Bible Christians to form the United Methodist Church.
In 1932 the United Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the Primitive Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.