The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1862. It closed before 1980.
The building pictured was erected in 1869, and demolished in 1967/8, when it was replaced by a more modern prefabricated structure which served the Church until they amalgamated with the other Baptist Churches in the town (Hall St., and Boundary Rd) to use the Church on the Hall Street site in the mid 1970s.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.