Park Rd Baptist, St Helens
The building pictured was erected in 1869, and demolished in 1967/8, when it was replaced by a more modern prefabricated structure which served the Church until they amalgamated with the other Baptist Churches in the town (Hall St., and Boundary Rd) to use the Church on the Hall Street site in the mid 1970s.
- this church marked on a Google map. (Use this to report a corrected location)
- Google Streetview (Drag pegman to centre of map to show picture)
- National Library of Scotland
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Google maps showing nearby churches with satellite image option.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.
Help requiredThe information provided has been obtained from a number of sources and although every effort is made to avoid errors, just a few may be present. So if there are any please let us know. [Use the link at the bottom of this page].
We do not currently have the following information, and if you can provide it then please do so:
- We do not have a precise reference to show exactly where the church was located. If you do know its exact position on a map then please select the following map link, and use the instructions for passing on map locations. That should enable us to determine the exact location. Use the contact link at the end of this page to send us an email, and paste in the URL you have selected.
- We only have the earliest date the church was mentioned in records.
Do you know in which year it was founded?
If you have any further information about the church that you think would be useful to other researchers then do get in touch.