St Marie of the Annunciation, Standish- Roman Catholic
Almond Brook Rd,
- 1742-1746 held by Lancashire Record Office RCST
- 1755 held by Lancashire Record Office RCST
- 1762-1864 held by Lancashire Record Office RCST
Copies of Original Registers
- 1742-1864 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/9 - Microfilm
- 1755-1836 held by Lancashire Record Office DDX 241/31 - Microfilm
- 1743-1753 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/9 - Microfilm
- 1816-1836 held by Lancashire Record Office DDX 241/31 - Microfilm
- 1816-1839 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/9 - Microfilm
- 1770-1836 held by Lancashire Record Office DDX 241/31 - Microfilm
- 1771-1781 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/9 - Microfilm
- 1816-1840 held by Lancashire Record Office MF 9/9 - Microfilm
- this church marked on a Google map. (Use this to report a corrected location)
- Google Streetview (Drag pegman to centre of map to show picture)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Google maps showing nearby churches with satellite image option.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.
Help requiredThe information provided has been obtained from a number of sources and although every effort is made to avoid errors, just a few may be present. So if there are any please let us know. [Use the link at the bottom of this page].
We do not currently have the following information, and if you can provide it then please do so:
- We think we have the exact location of the church.
If not please look at the
and drag the church icon to the correct location. A balloon will then pop up, on which you will find a link to report the correct value.
- Have the Monumentals Inscriptions on the gravestones been transcribed and published, and by whom?
If you have any further information about the church that you think would be useful to other researchers then do get in touch.