The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1858. It is now closed, but we do not know the date of closure. It is now used by the Scouts.
Carving above door -
1858 erected Primitive Methodist Chapel enlarged 1875
The Primitive Methodist church was an early 19th century (1807) secession from the Wesleyan Methodist church and was particularly successful in evangelising agricultural and industrial communities at open meetings. In 1932 the Primitive Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the United Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves.