The church did not have a graveyard.
It was founded before 1891 and closed in 1933. It closed because of the building of Watergrove reservoir and amalgamated with Wardle Wesleyan chapel
In 1907 the United Methodist Free Church merged with the Methodist New Connexion and the Bible Christians to form the United Methodist Church.
In 1932 the United Methodists joined with the Wesleyan Methodists and the Primitive Methodists to form the Methodist Church of Great Britain.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches themselves.