The church does not have a graveyard.
It was founded in 1884.
The foundation stones to the church were laid in October 1907 (by Masonic rites and the building was consecrated in October 1908 by the Bishop of Liverpool. The building was designed by Albert Warburton a local architect, who also designed the old vicarage as well as the Church Hall in School Road.
The first vicar who was previously the curate of the new parish, an off-shoot of Christ Church, Padgate, was the Revd. Vale Owen. A man much loved by his parishioners who had spiritualist leanings and was a great friend of Arthur Conan Doyle. Vale Owen eventually left the parish, but remained a priest within the Church of England and gave lectures worldwide on his written messages from the spirit world.
The church holds approximately 250 worshippers and is of the anglo-Catholic traditon.
This site provides historical information about churches, other places of worship and cemeteries. It has no connection with the churches etc. themselves. For current information you should contact them directly.