Woolston and Martincroft
WOOLSTON-WITH-MARTINSCROFT, a township in Warrington parish, Lancashire; 2½ miles E by N of Warrington. Acres, 1,444. Real property, £2,950. Pop., 496. Houses, 97. There are chapels for Wesleyans and Roman Catholics.
John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72)
- Church of the Ascension, Dam Lane/Warren Lane/Hillock Lane, Church of England
- St Peter, Weir Lane, Roman Catholic
- Manchester Rd, Wesleyan Methodist
You can also perform a more selective search for churches in the Woolston area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help identify churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
If you keep this page loaded for a very long time and the database is updated since loading it, the church links above may become stale and may display the wrong church. If this happens, reloading this page will correct them.Warrington. gazetteer for a calculation of the distance from Woolston and Martincroft to another place. Warrington. maps of Woolston and places within its boundaries.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SJ643896 (Lat/Lon: 53.401998, -2.538429), Woolston which are provided by:
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Old Maps Online
- Vision of Britain
- English Jurisdictions in 1851
- Elgin Road Works
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview