Description in 1846:
"ANSTEY PASTURES, separated from Anstey by a rivulet, is an extra parochial liberty, 3 1/2 miles N.W. of Leicester, containing 19 inhabitants, and about 100 acres of land, belonging to the Rev. Robert Martin M.A., vicar of Ratby and Breedon, who resides at the Hall, a commodious mansion, with pleasant grounds." [White's "History, Gazetteer and Directory of the Counties of Leicester and Rutland." 1st Edition 1846]
Anstey Pastures was in the Rothley sub-district of the Barrow-on-Soar registration district.
The 1851 census for Leicestershire has been indexed by the Leicestershire & Rutland Family History Society. The whole index is available on microfiche. The society has also published it in print and Volume 13 covers the Barrow on Soar District of which Anstey Pastures was a part.
The table below gives census piece numbers, where known: