Addlethorpe is both a "scattered" village and a parish that lies in the Orby Marsh about a mile from the North Sea, 1 mile west of Ingoldmells and 3 miles north of Skegness off the A52 trunk road. Winthorpe parish is immediately to the south. The parish covered 2,006 acres, most of which is converted salt marsh.
If you are planning a visit:
- For folks on holiday, there is a caravan park near the village.
- For the enthusiast, Mill Lakes offers fishing.
- The village sports an indoor bowling facility and outside, there's golf.
- Visit our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Addlethorpe which are provided by:
- The National Grid Reference is TF 5569.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF549689 (Lat/Lon: 53.194626, 0.31723), Addlethorpe which are provided by: