- The Church of Saint Andrew is an ancient stone structure. It was extensively repaired in 1850, with other restorations made in 1869. It had to be repaired again in 1877-8. It seats 76 people.
- In 1901, the ecclesiastical parish of Ashby Puerorum was united with that of Greetham.
- There is a photograph of St. Andrew's Church on the Wendy PARKINSON web site under "Yet More Lincolnshire".
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of St. Andrew's Church on Geo-graph, taken in January, 2006.
- Here are photographs of St. Andrew's Church supplied by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):
Find help, report problems, or contribute information.
[Last updated: 3-January-2014 - Louis R. Mills]