This village and parish is about 5 miles south-west of Grimsby. The parish covers about 1,500 acres.
Mount Pleasant West Wood lies just north-west of the village. If you are planning a visit:
- John BLAKESTON has an aerial photograph of the village on the Geo-graph web site taken in May, 2004.
- By automobile, take the A18 south out of Laceby.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Barnoldby le Beck which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Barnoldby le Beck has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TA 2303.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA235032 (Lat/Lon: 53.510985, -0.139116), Barnoldby le Beck which are provided by: