Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Barnoldby le Beck
- The Anglican parish church was dedicated to Saint Helen.
- The church is built of stone, in the Early English style.
- The church was restored in 1892.
- The church tower was rebuilt in 1901.
- The church seats 130.
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of St. Helen's Church on Geo-graph, taken in January, 2006.
- Here are two photos of the church, taken by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):