Barton is both a village, a town and a parish on the south edge of the River Humber, sitting 165 miles north of London, 10 miles northeast of Brigg and 20 miles northwest of Grimsby. Hull lies 6 miles northeast across the River Humber.
If you are planning a visit:
- Take a Virtual Walk first at Barton's homepage.
- Or you can try the competing site at In Barton.
- By automobile, take the A15 trunk road north out of Barnetby le Wold or south out of Hessel in Yorkshire.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Barton on Humber which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Barton on Humber has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA034219 (Lat/Lon: 53.683335, -0.43589), Barton on Humber which are provided by: