Beelsby is a parish and a village 6 miles east of Caistor and 8 miles south-west of Great Grimsby. The parish covers just over 2,200 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Dennis WETHERLEY has a photograph of the village sign near the Hatcliffe road on Geo-graph, taken in October 2005. It's certainly not fancy, but it will help you find the place.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Beelsby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Beelsby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TA 2002.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA207021 (Lat/Lon: 53.501752, -0.181738), Beelsby which are provided by: