Benington is both a village and a parish which abuts the North Sea by The Wash. The parish lies about 5 miles northeast of Boston. Leverton parish is just to the north, Butterwick parish to the west and south and the North Sea to the east. The parish covers almost 2,800 acres and includes the hamlets of Sea Bank and West End.
If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A52 north out of Boston. It passes through Benington.
- See our Touring page for additional resources.
You can see pictures of Benington which are provided by:
- The national grid reference is TF 3946.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer #261 map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF397466 (Lat/Lon: 52.998486, 0.080222), Benington which are provided by: