Billingborough is both a large village and a parish 104 miles north of London and 9 miles NNE of Bourne. The B1177 road passes through the centre of the parish. Horbling parish lies to the north. The South Forty Foot Drain completes the eastern border. The old Car Dyke passes just east of the village. The parish encompasses about 2,200 acres.
For the visitor with a little time to spare, there's nothing like a visit to Hansens Handmade Chocolates on the High Street.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A52 trunk road between Grantham and Boston and turn south onto the B1177 arterial. Pass through Horbling and the next village is Billingborough.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Billingborough which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Billingborough has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 1134.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has 2.5 inches to the mile scale.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF117343 (Lat/Lon: 52.894553, -0.341051), Billingborough which are provided by: