This small village and parish are 5 miles north of Sleaford, in a rural, agricultural area. Cranwell parish lies to the west and Ruskington parish to the east. The parish covers almost 1,300 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the B1188 north out of Sleaford and turn left (west) at Dorrington to get to Bloxholme.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Bloxholme which are provided by:
- You can get a map of the Village Conservation Area in Portable Document File format (requires Adobe Reader) from the North Kesteven District Council.
- The national grid reference is TF 0653.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey "Explorer 272" map, which has 2.5 inches to the mile scale.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF064538 (Lat/Lon: 53.070828, -0.413370), Bloxholme which are provided by: