Braceby is a village and parish about 7 miles east of Grantham and 4 miles west of Folkingham. Ropsley parish lies to the west and Sapperton parish to the south. The parish covers only about 900 acres.
The village sits on a rise. It is currently designated a Conservation Area. If you are planning a visit:
- Braceby is a small village, a hamlet really, but it has over 1,000 years of history.
- Just east of Braceby, the parish has planted a new woodland to restore some of the native trees to the area.
- You may want to see what's new at the Braceby Village website.
- Check the Carlberry Company website for coach schedules.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Braceby which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF016354 (Lat/Lon: 52.906415, -0.490761), Braceby which are provided by: