Brant Broughton, not to be confused with Broughton by Brigg, is a parish and village about 8 miles east of Newark on Trent and 12 miles south of Lincoln. To the north lies Carlton le Moorland parish, to the south is Stragglethorpe and to the west are Stapleford and Beckingham parishes. The parish covers about 2,990 acres. The farms called Broughton Clays, two miles west of the village, are part of the parish.
The River Brant flows northward on the east side of the village. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, the village of Brant Broughton lies just north off of the A17 trunk road between Newark and Sleaford.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
- Richard CROFT provides a photo of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in September, 2011.
- Stop in at the Village Hall and ask for a schedule up upcoming events.
- When you enter the village, look for the village sign (provided by Patricia McCrory, who retains the copyright).
You can see pictures of Brant Broughton which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK915539 (Lat/Lon: 53.074484, -0.635659), Brant Broughton which are provided by: