Brocklesby is a village and a parish about 7 miles north of Caistor and 10 miles west of Grimsby. The parish includes the hamlets of Little Limber, Newsham and Nun Cotham. The parish covers over 3,930 acres.
If you plan to visit:
- Peter Fairweather has a site with information on the village and its church.
- Many folks in north Lincolnshire come here each year to select and cut a Christmas Tree.
- See the Lincolnshire Touring and Holidays page on this site.
You can see pictures of Brocklesby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Brocklesby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TA 1311.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA142112 (Lat/Lon: 53.584959, -0.276367), Brocklesby which are provided by: