GENUKI Home page
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire
county page
    Contents Contents     Parish Index Lincolnshire
Towns & Parishes
Neighbours Nearby Places

Burton Pedwardine (Hussey)

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2345
1871 R.G. 10 / 3352
Return to top of page

Church History

Burton Pedwardine St. Andrew parish church

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

Burton Pedwardine is a village and a parish just 5 miles southeast of Sleaford. Heckington parish is to the east and Scredington parish to the south. The parish covers just under 1,900 acres.

The village is little more than a hamlet. If you are planning a visit:

Return to top of page

History

Return to top of page

Manors

Return to top of page

Maps

Return to top of page

Military Records

For a photograph of the Buton Pedwardine War Memorial Roll in the church and the names on it, see the Roll of Honour site.

Return to top of page

Names, Geographical

Return to top of page

Politics and Governance

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 94
1841 125
1871 161
1881 202
1891 163
1901 154
1911 135
1921 151
Return to top of page

Schools

Return to top of page

Find help, report problems, or contribute information.

[Last updated: 10-January-2013 - Louis R. Mills]