The Anglican parish church was dedicated to Saint Michael.
The nave and chancel were rebuilt by E.J. WILLSON in 1835 out of yellow brick but the short medieval west tower had the top part rebuilt also in the 19th century.
The interior of the church was restored and reseated in 1888.
The church seated about 60 people.
The church at Buslingthorpe was declared redundant in 1984. It is still usually open to visitors on obtaining the key as instructed.
The church is now in the care of The Churches Conservation Trust. According to Arthur Mee's, "The King's England - Lincolnshire":
"Buslingthorpe. Its modest little church, standing in a field, has two treasures from the past -- memorials of the De Buslingthorpes who were lords of this manor three centuries before the Tudor Dynasty."
This village and parish are 4 miles southwest of Market Rasen and 11.5 miles northeast of Lincoln. Two or three miles north east of Snarford and 1/2 mile east of Faldingworth lies St Michael's Church with just two or three cottages and a partially moated manor house to the east of the church. The parish covers about 1,400 acres.
The Medieval village is pretty much gone. If you are planning a visit: