Cabourne is a small village and a parish in the Wold valleys, about 1.5 miles north-east of Caistor. The parish covers about 2,900 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Cabourne village has a Facebook page if you'd like to connect to locals.
- By automobile, take the A46 arterial east out of Caistor.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Cabourne which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Cabourne has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TA 1301.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA130010 (Lat/Lon: 53.493578, -0.298165), Cabourne which are provided by: