This village and parish lies 7 miles north-east of Grantham, 19 miles south of Lincoln and 9 miles west of Sleaford. The parish covers about 1,370 acres. Normanton parish is just to the north, with Honington parish to the south and Ancaster parish to the east.
The village of Carlton Scroop is built on the Cliff range of hills. The Honington Beck flows just south and east of the village. If you are planning a visit:
- Carlton Scroop is on the A607 north out of Grantham.
- The railway that used to serve Carlton Scroop has been dismantled and removed.
- The Sudbrook Moor Golf Club is just south-east of the village.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Carlton Scroop which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Carlton Scroop has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK948450 (Lat/Lon: 52.99395, -0.58905), Carlton Scroop which are provided by: