GENUKI Home page
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire
county page
    Contents Contents     Parish Index Lincolnshire
Towns & Parishes
Neighbours Nearby Places

Covenham

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1851 H.O. 107 / 2112
1861 R.G. 9 / 2386
1871 R.G. 10 / 3409
1891 R.G. 12 / 2611
1901 R.G. 13 / 3087
Return to top of page

Church History

Covenham St. Bartholomew

Covenham St. Mary

Covenham St. Mary

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

Covenham is a parish about 6 miles north of Louth. In the parish are two villages, now joined; Covenham St. Bartholomew and Covenham St. Mary. Austen Fen is a small low marsh near the Louth Navigation Canal.

If you are planning a visit:

Return to top of page

History

Return to top of page

Maps

Return to top of page

Military History

Return to top of page

Military Records

Nicola PIKE has provided a list of names on the War Memorial in the church of St. Mary.

Return to top of page

Politics and Governance

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 284
1831 385
1841 506
1881 406
1891 347
1911 271
Return to top of page

Schools

Return to top of page

Find help, report problems, or contribute information.

[Last updated: 15-June-2013 - Louis R. Mills]