Dalderby is both a small village and a small parish in the vale of the River Bain, three miles south of Horncastle. Thornton parish lies to the north and Scrivelsby parish to the east. The parish covers a mere 440 acres.
Dalderby village sits on the east bank of the River Bain. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A153 south out of Horncastle. It passes through the center of Dalderby.
- While you are there, hike along the Spa Trail for a nice walk. Photo taken in August, 2011, by Richard CROFT.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Dalderby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Dalderby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 2466.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer 273 map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF242662 (Lat/Lon: 53.178417, -0.143067), Dalderby which are provided by: