Named for a parish within its borders, in the 19th century, the Corringham Deanery in northwest Lincolnshire (around Gainsborough) consisted of the following parishes:
The Lincolnshire Family History Society has published these indexes for this Deanery:
- Corringham Deanery, Marriage Index, 1700 - 1753, on microfiche.
- Corringham Deanery, Marriage Index, 1754 - 1812, booklet.
- Corringham Deanery, Marriage Index, 1813 - 1837, booklet.
- Corringham Deanery, par. reg. burials, 1813 - 1900, fiche.
- Corringham Deanery, par. reg. baptisms and burials, 1754 - 1812, fiche or CD-ROM.
To purchase these indexes, go to the Lincolnshire FHS. Indexes may be purchased by Credit Card.
Note that some parishes, like Morton and East Stockwith, did not become separate ecclesiastical parishes until 1846, so their entries will be recorded under the parish of that time (i.e. Gainsborough).
For a current church and parish listing, see the Anglican Church, Lincolnshire.