Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
The origin of the name is uncertain, but probably refers to a grove of trees. Lying just south of the City of Lincoln, the Graffoe Deanery consisted of the following parishes in the 19th century:
The Lincolnshire Family History Society has published these indexes for this Deanery:
- Graffoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1600 - 1699 on microfiche.
- Graffoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1700 - 1753 on microfiche.
- Graffoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1754 - 1812 on microfiche.
- Graffoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1813 - 1837 on microfiche.
- Graffoe Deanery, Burial Index, 1813 - 1900 (two parts) on microfiche.
To purchase these indexes, go to the Family History Bookstore. Indexes may be purchased by Credit Card.
For a current church and parish listing, see the Anglican Church, Lincolnshire and click on Parishes.