Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
In the 19th century, the Haverstoe Deanery in northeast Lincolnshire consisted of the following parishes:
The Lincolnshire Family History Society has published these indexes for this Deanery:
- Haverstoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1700 - 1753 on microfiche.
- Haverstoe Deanery, Marriage Index, 1754 - 1812 on microfiche.
- Haverstoe, Grimsby & Cleethorpes Deaneries, Marriage Index, 1813 - 1837 on microfiche.
- Haverstoe Deanery Protestation Returns, 1641/2.
- Haverstoe Deanery, Burial Index, 1813 - 1900 on microfiche.
- Haverstoe Deanery, Burial Index, 1813 - 1900, part 2, on microfiche.
To purchase these indexes, go to the Family History Bookstore. Indexes may be purchased by Credit Card.
For a current church and parish listing, see the Anglican Church, Lincolnshire and click on Parishes.