This village and parish are 6 miles north of Sleaford, on the B1188 trunk road. The parish covers about 2,350 acres.
The village is in the vale of a small rivulet (the Digby Beck). If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A15 trunk road north out of Sleaford, take a right on the B1191 arterial to Ashby, then right at Ashby to drive out to Digby village.
- Alex McGREGOR has a photograph of the Village sign on Geo-graph, taken in May, 2011.
- Consider staying at Woodend Farm, LN4 3NG; tele: 01526-860347.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Digby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Digby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 0854.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey "Explorer 272" map, which has 2.5 inches to the mile scale.
- See our "Maps" page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF080540 (Lat/Lon: 53.072325, -0.389456), Digby which are provided by: