Dowsby is both a town and a parish six miles north of Bourne. Rippingale parish lies to the south. The South Forty Foot Drain completes the eastern border. East Graby is a hamlet in this parish, near the Aslackby parish border. The parish covers about 1,820 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, the A15 trunk road, formerly known as the "Great Road from London to Lincoln," passes down the west side of the parish.
- There is only once-a-week bus service at last report (2011) on Kimes Busses to Bourne. See our transport page for more information.
- The nearest pub is in Aslackby.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Dowsby which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF110290 (Lat/Lon: 52.847048, -0.353233), Dowsby which are provided by: