The Anglican parish church has no graveyard, so parishioners bury their dead at Westborough. Be sure to check burial registers from that parish as other Dry Doddington entries often appear there. The "Phillimore Atlas" shows no registers for Dry Doddington.
The Family History Library holds the Dry Doddignton parish registers on microfilm for 1564 - 1957 under Westborough. Specifics are: Baptisms, marriages, burials, 1564-1734 Baptisms, burials, 1735-1808 Marriages, 1735-1753 Baptisms, burials, 1809-1812 Marriages, 1754-1812 Baptisms, 1813-1872 Marriages, 1813-1957 Burials, 1813-1947; film 1542307 item 3.
The Lincolnshire FHS has a Loan Library service which has the parish registers on microfiche for baptisms from 1812 to 1846.
Dry Doddington is a parish and village just east of the River Witham that borders on Balderton parish in Nottinghamshire on the west and Claypole parish to the north. It is just 6 miles SE of Newark-on-Trent and only 9 miles from Grantham. The parish covers about 1,600 acres (some sources give a larger number).
The small village of Dry Doddington is built on a rise on a road between Claypole and Westborough villages. If you are planning a visit:
Take the A1 motorway north out of Grantham. Turn east off the motorway at Long Bennington.
The name Dry Doddington is a combination of Old English dryge and Dodda+ing+tun, for "dry estate of a man called Dodda". In the 1086 Domesday Book, the village name is given as Dodintune. [A. D. Mills, "A Dictionary of English Place-Names," Oxford University Press, 1991]