Dunston is a village and a large parish a few miles southeast of Lincoln in Lincolnshire, just south of Nocton parish. Metheringham parish is to the south. The parish covers almost 3,400 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of the Dunston Brook at Geo-graph, taken in 2007.
- By automobile, take the B1198 trunk road, south out of Lincoln. Just past Nocton, about a mile further on, the village will be to your left, just off the road.
- For bus service, check Lincsbus Info.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Dunston which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Dunston has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF060620 (Lat/Lon: 53.14461, -0.416657), Dunston which are provided by: