Eagle is both a parish and a village about 8 miles southwest of Lincoln and 11 miles northeast of Newark. The parish covers about 1,470 acres. The southeast corner of the parish is called Eagle Barnsdale and the northeast portion is Eagle Moor.
The village is near the source of seveal rivulets and springs. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A46 trunk road south out of Lincoln. Where it meats the A1434 arterial road at Thorpe, turn right and drive about 2 miles west to Eagle.
- Stop by the Eagle Village Hall and ask to see a schedule of forth-coming events.
- You might check our transport page for bus and car hire options.
- Check our Touring page for additional resources.
You can see pictures of Eagle which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Eagle has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK870670 (Lat/Lon: 53.19298, -0.699278), Eagle which are provided by: